SKIING & SNOWBOARDING IN
Strap on and get going!
The Tyrolean ski resort of Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis - with its snow guarantee - has received awards on many occasions and is one of the largest and most versatile ski areas in the Tyrol, with fun on the slopes continuing into spring.
MOUNTAINCHALETS SERVICE FOR WINTER SPORTS ENTHUSIASTS
Guests at each Chalet have access to 2 ski lockers (for at least 4 sets of winter sport equipment) located within the valley station of the Schönjochbahn. Upon arrival you can take your equipment to the ski depot by car. Afterwards you can comfortably walk to the cable cars during your holiday, without being loaded down. All guests have access to laundry and drying facilities. Many balconies or terraces are equipped with a clothes-airer for clothes drying. The cable cars and the ski school are about 850m away. Information on ski pass prices, the resort, ski school and restaurant recommendations await you in your chalet.
- 68 lifts
- 214 kilometres of pistes
- 30 kilometres of cross-country tracks (including 8.4 kilometres of high-altitude trails) a 22-kilometre cross-country ski trail
- 10 different freeride routes, 9 fun areas
- 10 kilometres of toboggan runs
- 2 permanent race sections: Speed track, carving track, moguls
- Bertas Kinderland Fiss and Kinderschneealm Serfaus
- Adventure trails for children
- Fisser Flieger (zip wire ride), Skyswing (fairground-ride), Schneisenfeger (roller coaster), Serfauser Sauser (zip wire)
- Observation platform P1 Pezid 2770m and Z1 Zwölferkopf
- numerous feel-good stations
- Nightflow Fiss, Adventure Night Serfaus, and Magic Ladis
- Night skiing and sledding evening
- 25 mountain restaurants, 3 children's restaurants and 4 “umbrella” bars
- great après-ski fun in the Hexenalm, Patschi, Hackl’s, among others…
The largest family ski area in Austria at the foot of the Samnaun mountain range stretches from 1200 to 2820 metres above sea level and offers an extensive range of slopes for beginners as well as skilled skiers and for the whole family. You’ll find wide slopes there, which offer plenty of space for carving. Skiing and snowboarding at all levels of difficulty is possible and the best thing is: the fantastic and impressive Tyrolean mountain scenery is included!
Climb aboard the modern and comfortable lifts, enjoy the ride over the snow-covered hillsides, the wonderful ski slopes, the romantic glimmering winter landscape and the snow-capped mountains and look forward to the fabulous slopes that await you. With a view over the ski area and the magnificent mountain panorama, you get a feeling of boundless freedom.
Download the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis App as the perfect companion on your mobile phone. The app provides all the important information e.g. current weather forecast, livecams, interactive map with GPS function, A-Z information and much more.
Sensation Weeks special offer - Spring 2019
During the Sensation Weeks from 16.03.- 19.04.2019 you will receive discounted ski passes, ski lessons, free test skis and many discounts at the sports shops and on various attractions. MountainChalets offer 7 nights for the price of 6 (for details see Winter price list).
The Fiss-Ladis Ski School is one of the most child-friendly and prestigious ski schools in the Alps.